- Dive into underwater photography with this compact and simple to use combination. The ULTRAcompact housing is high quality, built to last, and backed by Ikelite's long-standing reputation for excellence.
- Easy open latch and drop in camera loading make set-up a breeze. All camera controls except the rear "Control Dial" are fully functional through the housing and depth rated to 200ft (60m). Arrow buttons can be used for most dial functions except exposure compensation and manual aperture or shutter speed settings.
Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories.
- Includes one 1cc tube of silicone lubricant, vinyl lanyard, flash diffuser, flash deflector and vinyl port cover.
- Size and Weight.
6.2" wide x 4.5" high x 3.8" deep ( including controls and lens port ).
16cm x 11cm x 10cm.
1.25lbs (0.57kg) above water.
Neutrally buoyant underwater.
- Camera's Built-in Flash.
An included flash diffuser improves lighting quality when the camera's built-in flash is used. A built-in flash is most effective between 1-3 feet (0.3-0.9m) from the subject in clear conditions. For best results an external underwater strobe is recommended.
- External Color Filters.
Color filters replace some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones that would otherwise be lost underwater. Effective in relatively shallow, sunny conditions. Available as #6441.41 for tropical blue water and #6441.81 for use in green water settings.
- External Underwater Strobes.
Ikelite strobes are much more powerful, recycle more quickly, and eliminate more backscatter than the camera's built-in flash. Don't settle for flat, blue-green images. The AutoFlash AF35 is an easy and affordable way to add a strobe to your system. The AF35 is effective up to approximately 5 feet (1.5m) from the subject and restores the colors that are otherwise lost. For the best results in all conditions.
- Pro-V8 LED Video Lite.
For additional lighting when using the camera's movie mode and to aid in focus. For use with or without a color filter.
- External Accessory Lenses.
An external wide angle conversion lens increases angle of coverage so you can get much closer to your subject while still fitting everything in the frame. By reducing the amount of water between the subject and your camera lens, the resulting image will be more crisp and colorful. Attach 67mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II and Epoque wide angle or macro lenses directly to the front of the housing port. Bayonet mount lenses are not compatible with this housing.
- Travel Case.
Optional #3910 Travel Bag is the perfect carry-on for your compact system. Padded sides and divider provide just the right amount of protection for your photo equipment, laptop, electronic devices and personal items.