Housing does not include camera
6270.03 Underwater Camera Housing for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3, TS4, FT3, FT4
- Free Ground Shipping in the Continental US
- The Ikelite ULTRAcompact digital housing really delivers when performance and durability matter. The ULTRAcompact housing is high quality, built to last and backed by Ikelite's long-standing reputation for excellence.
- All camera controls are fully functional through the housing and depth rated to 200ft (60m). Easy open latch and drop in camera loading make set-up a breeze.
- Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure, rotation-free attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories.
- Includes one 1cc tube of silicone lubricant, flash diffuser, flash deflector, vinyl port cover and break-away lanyard.
- Size and Weight.
Width ...... 5.9 in. (150mm) including controls
Height ...... 4.7 in. (117mm) including controls
Depth ...... 3.2 in. (81mm) including controls and lens port
Weight ...... 1 lb. (450g)
Buoyancy ...... Slightly positive buoyancy in fresh water
- Camera's Built-in Flash.
An included flash diffuser improves lighting quality when the camera's built-in flash is used. A built-in flash is most effective between 1-3 feet (0.3-0.9m) from the subject in clear conditions. For best results an external underwater strobe is recommended.
- External Color Filters.
Color filters replace some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones that would otherwise be lost underwater. Effective in relatively shallow, sunny conditions. Available as #6441.31 for tropical blue water and #6441.71 for use in green water settings.
- External Underwater Strobes.
Ikelite strobes are much more powerful, recycle more quickly, and eliminate more backscatter than the camera's built-in flash. Don't settle for flat, blue-green images. The AutoFlash AF35 is an easy and affordable way to add a strobe to your system. The AF35 is effective up to approximately 5 feet (1.5m) from the subject and restores the colors that are otherwise lost. For the best results in all conditions.
- Pro-V8 LED Video Lite.
For additional lighting when using the camera's movie mode and to aid in focus. For use with or without a color filter.
- External Accessory Lenses.
An external wide angle conversion lens increases angle of coverage so you can get much closer to your subject while still fitting everything in the frame. By reducing the amount of water between the subject and your camera lens, the resulting image will be more crisp and colorful.
· Attach 67mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II and Epoque lenses using the #9306.78 port adapter. This adapter may also be used to attach 67mm threaded macro lenses.
· Attach bayonet style Inon macro or UWL-100 28AD, UWL-105AD and UFL-165AD wide angle or macro lenses using the #9306.85 port adapter.
Moderate vignetting (shading in the corners) may be present in the widest setting when using an external accessory lens. This can be eliminated by zooming in slightly.
- Travel Case.
Optional #3910 Travel Bag is the perfect carry-on for your compact system. Padded sides and divider provide just the right amount of protection for your photo equipment, laptop, electronic devices and personal items.