When the action moves from the beach to the water, your Olympus digital camera needn’t be left behind. The PT-044 underwater case has been specially customised for the FE-360 camera and is waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to a depth of 40 metres. This case is perfect for fascinating underwater photography or capturing the thrill of water sports and activities. With its durable, high quality polycarbonate construction, it protects the camera from water while also cushioning it from knocks and bumps on land. Complete control of photo functions, such as zoom and flash mode, is also permitted.
- Waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to 40 m depth
- Simple handling above and under water
- All camera functions can be controlled
- Detachable LCD hood for LCD monitor
- Neutral buoyancy under water
- Screw mount for converter lenses and filters provided
- Internal flash can be used underwater to trigger digital compatible slave
- Standard tripod socket permits attachment of lighting tray.