The SGM-1X Professional Shotgun Microphone is designed to provide quality audio for the videographer. It is ideal for today’s smaller, digital video cameras where longer models would appear in the frame when camera mounted. The hyper-directional super-cardioid shotgun microphone has a wide frequency response, exhibits low noise and accepts up to 110dB SPL input levels. The 11.8" long microphone uses a single “AAA” battery that will last over 1000 hours due to the mic’s extremely low current drain.
The low-impedance, XLR connectored SGM-1X ships complete with a windscreen and Azden’s proprietary shock-mount holder that isolates camera motor noise from the mic. The holder has provisions for both camera-shoe and mic-stand mounting.
- Frequency Response: 80-18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: Super Cardioid -41dB re 1V/Pa
- Impedance: 680 Ohms @ 1Khz
- Max. SPL Input Level: 110dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65dB
- Dynamic Range: 80dB
- Battery Type: AAA (1.5V) - use alkaline battery
- Battery Current: 0.2mA
- Battery Life: 1000 Hours w/Alkaline Battery
- Weight w/o Battery: 4.76oz (135grams)
- Dimensions: 11.8" (300mm) length
- Dimensions: 0.83" (21mm) diameter
- Output Type: 3-Pin XLR type
- Supplied Accessories: Shock mount mic holder, 1 Windscreen