- Medium-telephoto, Perspective Control (PC) lens featuring tilt, shift and rotation capability, ideal for a variety of shooting requirements including, portrait, nature and product photography.
- Wide shifting range, plus or minus 11.5mm, with a tilting range of plus or minus 8.5 degrees provides exceptional perspective control.
- Revolving capability of plus or minus 90-degrees in 30-degree increments for versatile tilt/shift shooting effects.
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- Auto-aperture control with electromagnetic diaphragm is possible with Nikon’s D3, D700 and D300 D-SLRs.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
||6 elements (with three aspherical lenses, one with Nano Crystal Coat)
||1.3 ft. (0.39m)
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio
|Diameter x Length
||Approx. 3.3 x 4.2 in
||22.2 oz/ 635 g.
||HB-22 Bayonet Hood
CL-1120 Flexible Lens Pouch
LF-1 Rear Lens Cap
LC-77 77mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap