The ASIS 500 is a 500ws monolight featuring a built-in wireless receiver that allows the light to be remotely triggered and controlled with the ASIS remote (sold separately). The light features a short flash duration of up to 1/8000th of a second and can recycle at full power in less than a second. With the auto sensing capability it can be used internationally with AC voltages up to 265V.
The monolight head also features a photocell, Bowens style modifier mount, cooling fan, and stroboscopic mode. All of these features are housed in the light's durable metal body.
• Built-in wireless receiver
• Bowens style modifier mount
• Flash Durations as fast as 1/8000th second
• Recycles at Full power in <1 second="" p="">
• Continuous Flash Mode
• 100w Modeling Lamps with Full, Half, Off positions
• Built-in Circut Protection and fan prevents overheating
Each light comes with an extended 2-year warranty, guaranteeing our lights to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
You'll find hundreds of uses for the 1" A Clamp. The all-metal spring clamp features protective plastic coverings on the handles and clamp tips so they won't scratch nor cut into foam boards.
$ 89.95 $ 79.95