The KT900 Kit Includes:
• 2 12 in. Reflectors with punch-out hole
• 1 5 in. Reflector
• 3 Socket & Cordsets with 5/8 inch Stand Mounts
• 2 UM6 Umbrella Mounts
• 2 32 inch White Umbrellas
• 2 ECT 500-Watt Photoflood Lamps
• 1 ECA 250-Watt Photoflood Lamp
• 3 Raven RS8 8 foot Aluminum Light Stands
• 1 MB110 Mini Boom-Arm
• 1 SoftCase on Wheels
• 1 Lighting Guide: Imaging with Light
|Lamp Options:||ECA, ECT, FL26, FL55, JT120V-150, JT120V-250|
|Reflector:||12-inch & 5-inch Hand Spun Aluminum|
|Wattage:||26-watt Fluorescent to 250-watt Photoflood/Halogen|
The 3/8" Finger Nuts are used to securely lock the 9.Solutions 3/8" rods to different accessories. The 3/8" Connecting Nut is used to connect multiple 9.Solutions 3/8" rods together, allowing you to make longer rods.
Asis 150 cm Asis Illumus Parabolic Umbrella AS3150
The Asis Illumus Parabolic Umbrella creates a large light source that wraps around the subject. studio lights are mounted so that the light source is on-center to the umbrella for even lighting. The included cage allows for lights with lights that use a Bowens style modifier mount.
The umbrella mounts to stands with the included 3.5" Grip Head. At the end of the Umbrella's center rod is a hole to attach counterweights or sandbags.