Tenba has upgraded their Roadie rolling photo/laptop cases to meet the demands of todays image makers. After many months of careful development and testing, these new cases are set to raise the bar for airline carry-on compatible camera cases.
Capacity: 2 SLRs with 6-8 lenses (up to 400mm 2.8 or 500mm 4.0), flash and accessories
Heavy-duty, four-section handle extends to full, comfortable walking height, easing the strain on your back and shoulders when wheeling through long airport stretches.
- Built with the finest materials available: Weatherproof ballistic nylon exterior, YKK® zippers and heavy-duty tricot interior.
- Padded, custom-sewn, massively reinforced handles enable comfortable carrying even when the case is fully loaded.
- Heavy-duty, ball bearing wheel assemblies feature smooth-rolling, user replaceable wheels.
- Padded computer sleeve fits most laptops up to 17 inches, and top access speeds you through airport security. If the sleeve is not being used for a laptop, small pockets inside provide space for hard drives, pens and other accessories in addition to documents.
- Quick-connect tripod carrying system will hold virtually any size tripod or light stand tight to the case for travel. Quick release tripod collar stows away in the rear pocket when not in use.
- Exterior front pocket holds media wallet, airline tickets, passport and other items you need get at quickly.
- EVA molded interior maximizes depth and ensures that large DSLRs and mid-range zoom lenses can be stored standing up; super telephoto lenses will fit with their hood and tripod collar in place; and production-quality HD video cameras will fit as well.
- Photo section features fully adjustable/removable, padded dividers, and can be configured to accommodate a long lens up to 400mm f/2.8 or 500mm 4.0.
- Large, laminated mesh interior storage pockets for cables, filters, tools and other accessories.
- The rear of the bag has a fast-deploying, padded backpack harness which allows the Roadie to be carried comfortably when the terrain isn't so "wheel-friendly," like over sand or up stairs
- Included 4- pocket media wallet fits either CF or SD cards.
10.5 lbs(4.8 kg)
14W X 20H X 8.5D in. (36 X 51 X 22 cm)
12W X 17H X 5.75-7D in. (30 X 43 X 14.5-18 cm)
12.25W X 16H X 1.5D in. (31W X 41H X 4D cm)
Fits most laptops up to 15 inches, plus 17-inch Apple MacBook Pro
ExpoDisc, the original white balance filter gets even better. Set white balance, meter for exposure and dust map your sensor with the only calibrated and certified 18% transmission incident light metering filter.
We invented the digital white balance filter with the original ExpoDisc and established it in the market as the premium white balance tool by individually testing and certifying every ExpoDisc. Now, ExpoDisc 2.0 introduces user-selectable warming filters (gels), an improved mounting design, and a new lower price-point.
ExpoDisc 2.0 Features:
ExpoDisc 2.0 Contents:
• ExpoDisc 2.0 Professional White Balance Filter
• Comfortable Lanyard
• Sturdy Carry Pouch
• Calibration Certification Card
• User Quickstart Guide