Capacity: Mirrorless or rangefinder camera with 2-3 lenses, plus flash and accessories.
The Messenger DNA is the first major addition to the iconic Tenba Messenger collection in over seven years. It was designed to provide the kind of year-round, all-weather, rugged performance demanded by New York City bike messengers, but with an interior that's tuned to protect delicate cameras, lenses and computer gear.
To deliver this performance, the bag has been outfitted with a series of new features and components:
The front flap extends over the top of the bag and has a sewn hinge to ensure easy closure and excellent weatherproof coverage at the corners.. For additional wet weather protection, the bag includes a removable and reversible WeatherWrap cover that's silver on one side to reflect the heat, and black on the other side for a bit more stealth and subtlety at night.
Fidlock® patented magnetic clips allow blind, drop-on attachment and a fast unique slide release. This is the quickest clip in the world.
The DNA 8 was built to accommodate a mirrorless or rangefinder camera with 2-3 lenses, and the rear padded sleeve will hold an iPad Mini (or similar sized tablet).
There are tons of other amazing reasons to love this bag.
- Fidlock® patented magnetic clips allow blind, drop-on attachment and a fast slide release. This is the quickest clip in the world. It can be both secured and opened with one hand, even when wearing gloves, or when the bag is behind you.
- Quick Access™ zipper lets you securely swap out cameras and lenses without opening the front flap and exposing an entire camera system to prying eyes in unfamiliar or dangerous locations.
- Front flap extends over the bag and has a sewn hinge to ensure easy closure and excellent weatherproof coverage at the corners.
- Included WeatherWrap rain cover is removable and reversible, with silver on one side to reflect the heat, and black on the other side for a bit more stealth and subtlety.
- Elasticized micro-mesh pockets provide quick access storage on the outside of the bag.
- Zippered pocket in the main flap provide out-of-sight, out-of-mind secure storage for important items like a mobile phone and keys.
- The shoulder strap includes non-slip shoulder pad.
- Removable padded camera insert protects a mirrorless camera system with 2-3 lenses.
- The padded camera insert slides out to convert the bag for general-purpose, non-photo use.
- Rear padded sleeve fits an iPad Mini or similar sized tablet.
- Tenba's exclusive heavy-duty body armor base panel is water and abrasion resistant. This protects the bag if you have to put it down on a wet and/or dirty surface, and is easy to wipe clean.
- Rear pocket fits passport or other thin accessories.
- Tons of pockets and compartments to keep batteries, cables, chargers, pens and business cards organized.
- Exterior of lightweight 600 Denier Helix™ with a durable water repellant coating.
- Interior made with lightweight ripstop nylon and soft, brushed tricot.
- The hardware is second-to-none: YKK® zippers and clips, contoured zipper pulls and welded steel D-rings.
1.3 lbs(0.6 kg)
10.5W X 7.5H X 5D in. (27 X 19 X 13 cm)
9W X 6.5H X 3.5D in. (23 X 17 X 9 cm)
9.25W X 5.5H X 0.5D in. (23W X 14H X 1D cm)
Fits iPad Mini or similar sized tablet up to 8 inches