Same as the 490 but equipped with a quick release 410PL camera Same as the 490 but equipped with a quick release 410PL camera plate system with a secondary safety catch and two spirit levels for precise levelling on both vertical or horizontal axes. Camera plate has 1/4” male thread. Head to tripod attachment is 3/8” female.
- 2 bubble spirit levels built in for accurate alignment
- The 410PL quick release plate system offers a broader footprint ensuring a large stable point of contact between camera and plate, which improves stability with larger heavier camera equipment. The sliding screw adapts to the precise configuration of the camera.
- A repositionable ratchet means that the locking lever's action will never be blocked either open or closed by interference with the camera body, tripod shoulder, etc... simply pull the lever outwards and it's free to be positioned more comfortably without affecting the locking mehanism. Then you can continue tightening or loosening the knob.
- This head features a secondary security lock so you can't accidentally release the plate (and camera) without meaning to. The lock stops the quick release lever from opening fully
- A separate lock on the panoramic axis allows for rotation adjustment or panning to be carried out without losing framing
- Sturdy all-metal construction
- The double 90° groove (one on each side of the head) means switching from landscape to portrait is convenient however you're set up