- Dive into underwater photography with this compact and simple to use combination. The ULTRAcompact housing is high quality, built to last, and backed by Ikelite's long-standing reputation for excellence.
- All camera controls are fully functional through the housing and depth rated to 200ft (60m). Easy open latch and drop in camera loading make set-up a breeze.
- Size and Weight
Housing measures 5.9" wide x 4.4" high x 3.2" deep ( including controls and lens port ).
15cm x 11cm x 8cm.
1.1lb (0.5kg) above water.
Slightly positive buoyancy underwater.
- Camera's Built-in Flash.
An included flash diffuser improves lighting quality when the camera's built-in flash is used. A portion of the camera's flash may be blocked by the lens port of the housing, resulting in a dark shaded area in the photo. For best results an external underwater strobe is recommended.
- External Color Filters.
Replace some of the reds and more natural tones that would otherwise be lost. Available as #6441.32 for tropical blue water and #6441.72 for green water. Filters are effective in shallow, sunny conditions depending on water clarity.
- Pro-V8 LED Video Lite.
For additional lighting when using the camera's movie mode and to aid in focus. For use with or without a color filter.
- External Underwater Strobes.
Ikelite strobes are much more powerful, recycle more quickly, and eliminate more backscatter than the camera's built-in flash. Don't settle for flat, blue-green images. The AutoFlash AF35 is an easy and affordable way to add a strobe to your system. The AF35 is effective up to approximately 5 feet (1.5m) from the subject and restores the colors that are otherwise lost. For the best results in all conditions.
- Wide Angle Conversion Lenses.
An external wide angle conversion lens increases angle of coverage so you can get much closer to your subject while still fitting everything in the frame. By reducing the amount of water between the subject and your camera lens, the resulting image will be more crisp and colorful. Several options are available for attaching an external wide angle or macro lens:
· Attach 46mm threaded #6420.46 Ikelite W-20 and other lenses directly to the front of the housing port.
· Attach 67mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II and Epoque lenses using the #9306.81 port adapter.
· Attach Bayonet style Inon UWL-100 28AD or macro lenses using the #9306.79 port adapter. UWL-105AD and UFL-165AD may also be attached using this adapter but provide no benefit due to extreme vignetting.
- Travel Case.
Optional #3910 Travel Bag is the perfect carry-on for your compact system. Padded sides and divider provide just the right amount of protection for your photo equipment, laptop, electronic devices and personal items.