Housing does not include port, camera or lens
Underwater housing for Nikon D80
Product # 68081
- Free Ground Shipping in the Continental US
- The heavy duty thick wall dSLR housing is molded of corrosion
free clear polycarbonate, features full capabilities, and operates
safely to 200 feet.
- The housing includes iTTL conversion circuitry that provides
four 1/3 f/stop increments over or under flash compensation
that is added to or subtracted from any compensation entered
into the camera, or seven manual power settings in half-stop
increments. All choices are obtained by simply rotating a knob
on the housing back.
- Other strobes can be used, but they can not provide iTTL.
Mount and sync cords for Nikonos and sync cords for Inon or
Sea & Sea strobes are available.
- All ports from our SLR systems can be utilized, allowing
use of most macro, wide angle, and zoom lenses. This system
allows you to see that the port is sealed.
- The housing "O" ring seal is a masterpiece in fail-safe
simplicity compared to designs that require stuffing the "O" ring
into a groove. You can see that the "O" ring is sealed.
- The Release Handles allow easy attachment and removal of
SubStrobe mounting arms at the touch of a button. Two screws
remove the handle and tray assembly for traveling.
- Controls for all camera functions are provided except lock
- AE/AF lock button can be activated with your thumb while
holding the handle. The AF "on" is controlled by
- Camera Flash Compensation button can be activated by your
index finger while your hand remains on the handle. A control
for Lens Release is also included.
- Focus-mode (C/S/M) selector can be changed with a little
- The camera tray is notched, allowing battery and card replacement
without removing the camera from the tray.
- The housing size and weight provides neutral buoyancy and
superb handling underwater. Camera installation is quick and
simple. The dependable controls are conveniently placed at
your fingertips, and kept water tight with Ikelite pioneered
Quad-Ring seal glands proven to be the most reliable method
for sealing controls.
- The Ikelite Super-Eye magnifier provided with the housing
offers enhanced viewing while wearing a diving mask.