ProMaster SKU: 4653 | Helix SKU: PR4653
The ProMaster 200SL Speedlight for Nikon has tremendous power to light your subject from up to 200' away. The ProMaster 200SL integrates with your Nikon camera's metering system automatically for perfect exposures. It also works with your camera's advanced functions for creative lighting control.
The 200SL's wireless TTL abilities provide ultimate flash freedom and advanced multi-light options. A quality storage case is included which holds the 200SL along with spare AA batteries so you won't run out of power.
- Guide Number: (ISO 100) 60m/200' at 180mm reflector position
- Bounce Position: -7º, 0º, 45º, 60º, 75º, 90º
- Swivel Position: Right 0º - 180º; Left 0º - 90º
- Flash Coverage: 24 - 180mm (18mm with wide panel)
- Auto/Manual zoom
- Built-in wide panel (18mm) and bounce reflector
- Flash Duration: 1/800 - 1/20,000 second
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Exposure Compensation: +/-6 EV in 1/3 EV increments
- Master/Slave Mode: Optical pulse with 3 groups, 4 channels
- Recycling Time: Alkaline cells 0.27-5.25; NiMh cells 0.15-3 seconds
- Net Weight: 15oz / 425g (without batteries)
- Dimensions: 7 3/4" x 3 1/16" x 2 5/16" (196.8mm x 77.8mm x 58.7mm)