Go Deeper Into the Backcountry!
Get deeper into the backcountry with the BackLight® Elite 45L backpack. 45 liters of available space provides ample room for both camera gear and adventure equipment, such as a length of rope, ice axe, snowboard/skis, laptop, tablet, and of course, a tripod.
Weather-resistant zippers and materials protect your gear when trekking in the elements. And like the other BackLight backpacks, rear-panel access adds security when traveling since your camera gear is protected behind your back.
- Storm proof construction with YKK® AquaGuard® zippers and waterproof/tearproof Sailcloth
- Superior Fit: Robust lumbar padding, hip-hugging waist belt, quick-dry back panel, and foam ridges for increased ventilation
- Back and top panel access to all of your camera gear, allowing you to work out of your bag without getting your harness dirty or wet
- Aluminum internal frame supports the load and keeps it in place
- Torso Length: Medium/Large (17.5 – 20.5 inches)
- Dedicated compartments fit up to a 17” laptop and a 10” tablet
- Meets most international and U.S. carry-on requirements*
- Advanced Airflow: Dual-density, honeycomb mesh shoulder straps
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system on front or side
- Trekking capacity! Front pockets totaling 17L carry personal gear for a day’s outing: extra layers, a jacket, food, etc.
- Hydration reservoir ready (reservoir not included)
- 2 large water bottle pockets with cinch cord fit 32 oz. water bottles
- Snowboard or ski carry with tuck-away, protected edge lash straps
- Top-lid converts into a belt pack with the removable waist belt
- Waterproof, heavy-duty Tarpaulin base
- Seam-sealed, brown colored rain cover blends in with the environment
- Removable camera compartment with emergency shoulder straps
- Removable waist belt for ease when traveling
- Expandable capacity on all five sides with daisy chain, ice axe loops and additional lash points
- Compatible with the MindShift Tripod Suspension Kit, Filter Nest/Hive and Switch Case
*Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements. Remove top pocket and waist belt to reduce exterior dimensions